Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The Things We Left Behind. part 1: The Introduction.

I used to love poetry, since as long as I can remember. This blog used to be filled with my thoughts and feelings. One thing about me is that I love history just as long as it's not my own, I think so does most of you. The mistakes I've made in the past is haunting me constantly. So most posts I wrote from the heart, never stay up here very long. I am compelled to delete anything and everything real and personal.

People say I don't work well with others. That's so not true, I just don't work well with cheaters, buffoons, and alike. They say I am a hard and aggressive man. WHAT?? no way, "If my words couldn't move a person, Its time for me to use my hands, and later comes the baseball bat." I'm no gangster, I just have a strong opinion about things. Sometimes my pride won't allow me to take no for an answer.

They never teaches me how to get back up after a fall, they just scream "GET UP YOU PUSSY!".
They never teaches me how to live with my mistakes, they just pretend they were busy.
They never warned me that leaving the life will be much harder then getting in.
If I knew would I've took a different path?
They say I have to find my own answer to my problems.
It has been 7 years and 4 month.
Answers I have a lot but solution I have none,

"all of the above is made up and none of it is real"

No comments:

Post a Comment