Monday, October 12, 2009

The Incomplete Series Returned

The incomplete series of my blogging days returned.

Lets break up, I know I'm right,
being together feels like a blight
Nothing I do turns out right,
my chest is closed and feel so tight,

You're so gorgous, none a doubt,
but i just can't stand your nagging mouth.
your stupid ideas and your ranting chat,
makes me want to adopt a cat.

I've woke up to you more than i should,
now I don't think that that i could.

Pick up your things and get out of my bed,
or else i make you wish you were dead.

I know in time i would miss you,
but right now it feels so true,

get out of here, leave me no dirt,
before you go, could you please iron my shirt.

"puisi diatas adalah ciptaan semata-mata, tiada kena mengena dengan yang hidup atau yang dah mati."

1 comment:

  1. Holy shoot! what happening? What have we done that transform u to some loves lunatic?? LOL! Anyway, great poem writing! An offer she cant definitely refuse..

    ReplyDelete